Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sorry

I haven't posted here lately.  But I did want to pop in and share that the Lord has really been working on me lately.  :)  He's even given me a new direction in life.  I don't want to share much now but when I can I will!  :)

I know you have heard this verse a million times, but really listen to it this time.  :)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."  (Jeremiah 29 11:14)

No comments: