***Starts at 10am MT***
Welcome to our first ever DT Blog Hop! You won't want to miss this as there are some really fabulous prizes to be won this weekend. :) The blog hop will go Friday 10am (MT) to Sunday at midnight (MT)--which is the deadline for qualifying for prizes.
I am your first stop on the hop.
I started my little group of scrapbookers on myspace in January of 2007! We are now at over 1700 members! That is just incredible to me. If you are on myspace, we would love for you to come visit us. I know that myspace is not as "in" as facebook is now :) but it can still be a fun place to be. You can find our "little" group at
This weekend we are spotlighting the fabulous DT at Scrapbook Challenges. And what better way to do that then a fun blog hop. And what's a fun blog hop without some fabulous prizes. :)
4 Fabulous Prizes, 4 Lucky Winners!
1. Our first RAK is the May main kit from Scarlet Lime!!!! Click here for pics of the kit and a list of contents. How do you get a chance to win this? All you have to do is participate in this blog hop and leave a comment on all of the blogs! It's not a long blog hop...there are only 9 of us. So start with me and leave a comment! Then hop on!
2. Our second RAK goes to one lucky person who plays along with us this weekend. We will have an exclusive blog hop sketch that I will post below. All you have to do is make a layout based on the sketch. Then you can post a link to it here on my blog or in the Scrapbook Challenges group here. What is the prize for this one? The "Glossary" add-on kit AND the Carter Stamp Set from Studio Calico:
3. The third RAK requires a little detective work. :) The prize is this awesome stamp set from Unity Stamp Company:
You get entered into the drawing for this one by sending me an email, to email@example.com, with the answers to these questions:
1. Which one of the DT members can taste something from a restaurant 1 - 2 times and recreate that meal? (Such an AWESOME skill by the way)
2. Which member of the DT almost made it to the national fencing team when she was in college?
3. Which DT member daydreams of painting her mustang Barbie pink?
4. Which Scrapbook Challenges DT member was missing from our blog hop this weekend?
4. And just because we didn't have enough to give away already. :) I wanted to throw in my own personal RAK. Just leave me a comment on my blog but make sure you tell me one random fact about YOU and you can win this:
All winners will be announced Monday May 25th!
Wow...such a long post already. Sorry, but it is SO worth it. :)
Here is the sketch I designed just for this blog hop:
And here is my layout based on the sketch:
Remember, you can win a prize by completing a layout based on this sketch. I really hope a bunch of you play along...I can't wait to see your takes on the sketch. Those fabulous labels on my layout are from Creative Chaos. :) And that fence I made my using a glimmer screen from Tattered Angels...I used it as a mask and spread some paint over it.
And finally, I will leave you with 5 random facts about me (everybody will be sharing atleast 5 random facts about themselves today):
1. Dot Dot Dot...I do that way too much! If you've read my blog for long you have probably noticed that!
2. I have a goal to write a book...AND I AM WORKING ON IT!!!! :D
3. I just made the most awesome design team ever...and I'm still smiling about it. :) My boys are still talking about it too...how happy momma got! (I danced around the room and the boys gladly joined in).
4. I have small ears (I asked my hubby for a random fact about me and that is what he said!) I may have small ears but I can still hear better than my husband. :)
5. I prefer breakfast at dinner time and I sometimes eat sandwiches or a hot dog for breakfast! I am so messed up. :)
Ok...Now hop on over to the FABULOUS Sookie Francisco!!!!!
In case you get lost on the blog hop...
Supplies for "Unusual Neighbors":
Papers--Fancy Pants, Creative Imaginations (lace cardstock), Studio Calico, and Making Memories (butterflies), Template (glimmer screen)--Tattered Angels, Paint--Making Memories, Foam Letters--American Crafts, Chipboard Letters--Basic Grey, Rub-on's--Pink Paislee, Chipboard heart--Chatterbox, amd Journaling Tickets--Creative Chaos.