Thursday, May 7, 2009

Playful

Kate had a new release this week over at 2 peas.  It's a mega kit called "Playful".  Check it out here.  And see what the rest of the DT did on Kate's blog here.  Here are a couple layouts I made with the kit.  



I love the kit...it is so fun!  :)

Well I am off to Idaho today.  My sister-in-law is graduating with her masters there, so me and the kids are heading up with my parents.  Hubby is staying here.  :(  But he is taking his big licensing test on Saturday, so pray for him.  It's a long drive for us, and we are splitting it into two days.  So we will arrive tomorrow.  Long car rides are tricky....you just never know how they are going to go with a little baby...wish me luck!  :)  

12 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a cute kit, will have to check this one out

Jennifer Davis said...

Adorable layouts, love that last photo with the rake...too cute!

Alex said...

Totally cute layouts, love what you did with the kit!! Safe travels my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

audrey neal said...

these are GREAT layouts -- love those clouds and that striped alpha!

Sandie said...

These layouts are so awesome!!! And you are so brave to do that drive. Yikes

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip Pamela! LOVE what you have done with the kit!!!

Annie Collins said...

Have a safe trip. Congrats to your sister. I'll keep your DH in my prayers and by the way love the layouts. I'll have to check out the kit.

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! The pictures on that first layout are just absolutely adorable! Great job with everything :)

Anonymous said...

Great pages. This kit is too cute.

salme said...

Love the kit especially the alpha, yummy!

Safe travels...

Carla said...

These LOs are fab!! Good luck on your trip-I'll say a quick prayer!!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I like that blue print on the first one! Adorable layouts with adorable accents.