Monday, February 2, 2009

Sweet Find

So one of my things lately has been ETSY shops!  I love them.  :)  I also love those small online stores you can find that sell unique scrapbooking and crafting items.  I love to support those smaller shops.  On my card for Deanne today, I used one of my latest finds.

To view the latest sketch and what others did with the sketch, go here.  Here's my card for today's sketch:


The papers are Cosmo Cricket's Chemistry line, again.  We were told that Cosmo Cricket was one of Beverley Todd's favorite papers, so many of us tried to use some CC on our cards in honor of Beverley.  She passed away suddenly around Christmas.  Very sad.  

That cupcake was what I found at My Little Bit of Whimsy.  She has a bunch of cute buttons and embellishments.  You should check her out.  :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

adorable card...love that cupcake!

liliput said...

Cute Card! And i heart the cupcake!! i want that too.. hihihi