Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sicko

So not only am I ready to pop...but I have been sick!  So have the boys.  It hasn't been fun at all.  Today is the first day in several days that I actually feel somewhat alive.  So hopefully things will just get better from here. So, sorry about the lack of posts lately.  

Here's a card I was supposed to post a couple days ago.  It's what I did for Deanne's latest sketch.  View her sketch and what others did with the sketch here.  


Hopefully I will have some more layouts for you soon...and hopefully I will be able to show off pictures of a beautiful baby girl soon too.  10 more days?  Who knows....I'd rather it be sooner than later.  :)  I am already envisioning many layouts for those pics.  :)  

6 comments:

Marlana said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby girl and baby girl pages! I can live through you since I only have boys to make pages for... lol!

Rose Ann said...

Get well soon! Best wishes of course for a speedy delivery of one blessed baby girl!

love the card btw.

have a nice day!

Chelsey said...

i love the "things to do" embellishment. nice card.

hope you feel better soon!

Nicole said...

Hope you feel better soon! Being sick and prego is just not fun. Beautiful card Pamela!

Grace Tolman said...

Oh I hope you guys feel better soon. Take care and can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.

Ann Arbogast said...

I hope you get to feeling better. Can't wait to see picture's of the new baby.