Monday, February 16, 2009

SC Sketch 130

I bet you were starting to wonder if I had the baby, since I hadn't posted...but no, not yet.  It's getting closer though.  :)  And, man...I'm ready.

Here's the sketch I posted this morning for Scrapbook Challenges.  This is actually one of those sketches that I am not sure that I like that much.  :(  I don't know....maybe it will grow on me more.  

Sketch 130:

I do love what a few of the SC girls did with the sketch...


Let us know if you try the sketch!!!  And I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.  Maybe this week is the week that my baby girl joins the world.  :)  


Jennifer said...

I am going to try this one!

Alex said...

Oh, I LOVE this sketch - I want to play with it right now, lol!! Too too cute, love all the samples!!

Hang in there girl, not much longer!


Wati Basri said...

can't wait to see the new addition!! :) :) take care, girl!

Rose Ann said...

Awesome sketch...I am liking the round circles!! hmm yes I was sure wondering if you had the baby...well take care of yourself if you feel ready, the babys feeling it too ! ~:O)
Gods Blessings!

Have a great day!