Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Poor Austin

I've got a couple more layouts for you.  :)  


This picture is one I have had forever.  I have really been thinking about it lately, with a new one coming soon.  I wonder how the boys will react this time.  When Hayden came, Austin had a hard time.  He just didn't want anything to do with it.  He came to the hospital, saw Hayden, and then wanted to leave.  :(  Made me a bit sad, but I totally understood.  I think this time around Austin will handle it very well, but Hayden will probably get really clingy and needy.  I will just need to make sure he gets as much love as possible from me.  

And this was just a fun one...

Most people might not use these pictures for a page...but I just loved them, because they are real!  That is what happened when we got to Austin's first day of school.  


Supplies for "First Glimpse":

Papers: October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, Sassafras Lass, GCD Studios, Cosmo Cricket, Luxe Desgns, Glitz, and Creative Imaginations, Trim: Websters Pages, Stamps: Pink Cat Studio, Ink and Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up!, Felt Letters: American Crafts, Letter Stickers: Scrapworks and Adorn it, Chipboard tag: Heidi Grace, Journaling paper (heart): Jenni Bowlin, Thread: DMC, 3D Paint--Scribbles, Pen--Creative Memories.

Supplies for "First Day of School":

Papers--Bo Bunny, Pink Paislee, KI Memories, Sassafras Lass, Epoxy Stickers--Prima, Chipboard Swirls--Fancy Pants, Paint (on chipboard)--Making Memories, Chipboard Letters--American Crafts, Thread--DMC, Pen--Sharpie.

12 comments:

Rose Ann said...

FAbulous layouts!! Its funny that i was just looking for my pad of vintage bookkeepers paper for my lo!! ♥ love it.

Awww Austin...it tugs at your heart strings :( I am sure he is doing fine now!

Stay rested ha ha lol You are one busy lady Pamela! You are in my thoughts for when the baby arrives.

Have a great day!

Jessica said...

that first pg. is so precious...really.. and the second pg. i would use those pics also...they are what life is about...very cool Pamela! tfs!

Harley Dee said...

Hi Pamela! I love your "New Brother" layout and wondered if you would consider letting me use it for a Scraplift Challenge on AllMomentsRemembered.com

If so, drop me a note or an email :)

Marcie said...

Both layouts are fantastic!

Rachelle said...

Love the layouts. The title on "the first glimpse" is awesome. I love the mix. And such a great subject to scrap. The bright future layout is so fun and these are the types of layouts I love looking back on-the everyday real moments.

Alex said...

These layouts are really fabulous! I love that first one and totally understand, mine did the same thing! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cheryl KVD said...

These are great layouts!!! Love them both!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Darling LOs. Congrats on making the DT at Just My Sketches. We are on the team together!

Marcee said...

GORGEOUS creations Pamela:) I love your work!

Wati Basri said...

love that 1st day of sch page..just lovely & precious :)

salme said...

Great layouts, Pamela! And those pictures are what life is all about... :-) I love the First Glimpse. Those are the moments you want to look back.

Take care!

Amy said...

i use real pics, too - that's why i take so many pics....sometimes they just lend themselves to l/o's like this. cute stuff!