Saturday, August 30, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
Let me know what you think.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
Saturday, August 23, 2008
August 19, 2008 9:58 PM
August 21, 2008 9:22 AM
August 22, 2008 6:27 PM
Friday, August 22, 2008
All supplies came from Scarlet Lime's August project kit (which is all sold out!) and the instructions for the album can be found here.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
And I will have more blog candy for you tomorrow. But both of the previous day's entries have active give-aways, so scroll down and check them out.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Here's the finished LO:
Yes, I know that I just showed you a different layout I made with this picture, but these layouts are for different albums. :) Besides, who says you can only use a picture once...not me.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
And my family comes home today! Yeah! My hubby and two kids have been in Nebraska again. This time I stayed behind. I've been really sick, and I was able to sleep a lot while they were gone. But I am so happy that they will be coming home today! :)
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Design Team Call
Scrapbook Challenges, a group on myspace, is looking for some talented scrapbookers to help out with posting challenges and completing layouts based on sketches. The term will be September 2008 to December 2008, and we do ask that you commit to that.
· * * In order to be a member of a myspace group, you must have a myspace account. These are free and you can open it when you start your term if you like. You can have your profile be private, or without much information but you do need a profile to be part of the group.
* DT members will post at least one challenge a month.
· * DT members will be given the sketches a week in advance and asked to complete a LO once a month based on one of the sketches.
· * DT members will help answer questions and participate in the board.
What DT members will get:
· * The ability to state a design team for your scrapbook resume.
· * Your name will be highlighted on the main page and you can promote websites and groups of your choice.
· * DT members will receive a “signing bonus” RAK in the mail, as well as occasional RAKS throughout their term.
· * Possible sponsor packages of goodies (we are working on getting a few things lined up).
If you are interested:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Design Team” in the subject line. Please share the following:
· * A LO that is your favorite that you did.
· * Your myspace profile link (if you have one)
· * Links to websites or galleries.
· * Why you want to be a part of this new Design Team?
Friday, August 15, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
This is the LO that I posted yesterday. I wanted to challenge you all to try adding a stitching design to you LO...I promise that you will like how it looks! It can be intimidating if you have never tried it but I still really encourage you to give it a try.
If you try this, post a comment and share it with us...I will even upload it as a sample on my blog. :)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
And stay tuned to my blog...because not only will I start blogging more regularly again, but I have some awesome blog candy coming up (as well as a couple announcements). :) Thanks to those who haven't stopped reading because I wasn't posting regularly. You guys rock.