Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One of my favorites

This is my card that I did for Deanne's newest sketch.  Check out the sketch and what others have done with it here.  

I used a glimmer screen (snowflake) and glimmer mist to make the background.  This card is one of my favorite cards that I have ever done...I just love it.  :)  

And I got this award yesterday from Tanisha:

I am honored, especially because I am so inspired by Tanisha!  So check out her blog.  

Now, this is what I am supposed to do:

"Pay It Forward":

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Here are some blogs that I nominate for this award, go check them out:

1.  Kimberly
2.  Katie 
3.  Iris
5.  Jen


Kimberly said...

Thank you, Pamela!! Your card is gorgeous! You are the queen of Glimmer Mist!! Your projects with it amaze me!!!
Hope you are feeling well!!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Chrispea said...

Thank you for the award! Beautiful card... and I like your blog background, cute. :)

Cathy said...

oh i like the trace and stitch idea