Here's a layout that I did last night:
That wonderful star came in a project kit from Scarlet Lime. I was supposed to make an ornament with it, but needless to say...that didn't get done. :) But when I saw it last night I thought it would be a fabulous asset to the page I was working on so I added it! I still love it and I am glad I decided to use it.
"Growing up I was more of a daddy's girl then he probably even realized. I looked up to him like no-one else. I thought he knew everything, and that he could do no wrong. I always wanted to find a guy like him to marry someday. :) It wasn't until I was an adult that I even realized that he had any faults. I am very thankful for such a wonderful father who helped very much to mold me into the person I am today."
Now...on to the question that I know will be asked. No. Kelby is nothing like my father. :) I think I am though. I am a lot like him.
How I printed on the little piece of paper:
1. I scanned my little piece of paper. I actually scanned it on top of a purple piece of cardstock so I could keep the full size at 8.5 x 11 so I knew the size was exact.
2. I created a new project in Photoshop (could definitely use another program, this is just what I used.)
3. I opened and dragged my scanned image onto my new project.
4. I entered my journaling.
5. I deleted my scanned image, leaving nothing but the journaling.
6. I printed it on regular 8.5 x 11 paper.
7. I took my little piece of paper and adhered it over where the journaling was on the 8.5 x 11 paper. I actually got out my old light box to make sure it was exactly where I wanted.
8. I put the 8.5 x 11 piece of paper with my little paper taped on it through the printer and printed my journaling again. This time the journaling went right on to my little piece of paper. :)
Papers--Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories, and Jenni Bowlin. Star--DDC. Crystals--Prima. Trim--Making Memories. Chipboard Letters--American Crafts. Tickets--Ranger. Star Stickers--Jenni Bowlin. 3D Paint--Scribbles. Computer Font--Conrad Veidt.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve!