Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  This week has been busy busy busy for us.  The week included going to a movie with the kids, celebrating Christmas with my in-laws, celebrating Christmas with my parents, celebrating Christmas just us, going skiing (well, they went snowboarding actually), and today the boys are going to Seussical and tonight the in-laws are coming over to our house for dinner.  I just wanted to pop in on the blog to let you know what has been going on.  :)

Got this for a Christmas present from my Sister in law.  I started reading it last night and it is going to be quite interesting.  She starts off letting us know that she is critical of "scrapbooking" today (says it is "driven by nothing that has to do with the rich history of scrapbooking" and "reflects many of our less impressive qualities").  Apparently she (the author: Jessica Helfand) wrote critically about this on a blog and was pretty much attacked and labeled a traitor.  Thus, she wrote this book..."Scrapbooks: An American History."  I'll let you know what I think when I finish reading the book.  :)  

I will leave you with a few pics from our day at Copper Mountain.  :)  



No comments: