Monday, November 24, 2008

A gift box

So I have been competing in the "Flipping Out for the Holidays Contest" over at AMM.  So far, it's been a lot of fun.  The first challenge was to make Christmas ornaments.  These were what I did.  The second challenge was to wrap those ornaments.  I altered a tin from Maya Road and made it into a gift box.  I added patterned paper to it, and sanded the edges. I cut the middle from the paper and left the see-through area that was on the tin. I turned it over though and smeared red glitter all over the back of the see-through area. Then I added my embellishments to make it look fancy. :)  Here is what it ended up looking like:



And I just found out that I made it to round 3!  Yeah!  :)  So I will be working on the next challenge soon.  

3 comments:

Hannie C said...

That's pretty Pamela and a great idea, TFS.

jaz lee said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh THIS IS SO SWEET AND SO CLEVER OF YOU ;) Congrats and all the ebst in the next round ;)

Chris said...

This is SOOO awesome Pamela!

I really wish I had the time to come back to your Myspace group. I miss you guys!