Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Christmas Wall-Hanging :)


So, yesterday I showed you my Maya Road house and told you that it came with a mini album.  I decided to make the mini album a wall-hanging.  It's cool, it folds up and is stored inside my Christmas house.  I picked a saying that went with the house..."It is Christmas in the Heart that puts Christmas in the Home."  I used a heart chipboard for the "heart" part of the saying, and cut pieces from the chipboard that was inside the windows to form a house for the "home" in the saying.   Here it is:

Here are some close-ups of each part:






All the paper is from Imaginisce's "Snowy Jo" line.  The tags are from Making Memories.  The chipboard (and the album) are from Maya Road.  I used a lot of different brands of letters.  If there is something that you want to know who makes it...just ask me.   :)  

6 comments:

Jess said...

wow!!! that is fabulous!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning.

Unknown said...

wow super duper cute! love that!

Hannie C said...

Gorgeous! What a great idea!

debb said...

Wow- this is great! Thanks for the inspriration! debb

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful !!!
Love it !!

- Juliet