Thursday, October 9, 2008

Adding color to rub-on's

Maybe you are like me...I have SO many rub-on's! And about half of my collection are white rub-on's, which I hardly use anymore. So I tried something new: adding a little color to my white rub-on's with chalk.  All I did was take a q-tip and rub chalk over the rub-on's.

Here is the before:


And me coloring:



And this is my finished LO:

It's a very simple technique you can try sometime!  :)  


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Dream Street Papers, Memorybox
Rub-On's: Hambly, Making Memories, Daisyd's
Letters: American Crafts, Chipboard: GCD Studios
Other: White Souffle Pen, 3D Paint from Scribbles, and chalk from Stampin' Up!  

4 comments:

~Telah said...

Very cool! I will have to give that a try. Thanks for the idea.

V Colbourne said...

Great idea, I'll have to give it a shot sometime...thanks :)

Jess said...

cool idea!

thescrapmaster said...

That is very pretty, I love how you used the pastels.

~Samantha