Saturday, August 16, 2008

Way Back When

Holy cow!  Remember a long time ago when I was taking that Jessica Sprague class and was posting my first digital pages?  Well that was in May.  I didn't finish the class, I actually had one more assignment to do.  Well...I am proud to say that I have finally finished it!!!  Thank goodness I didn't have a deadline for getting Jessica's information from the class.  So, here it is, my final project from the Up and Running with Photoshop class:  


And truth be told, I had signed up for and paid for the next class, "Now We're Rocking with Photoshop" and I never even started it.  So...I plan to get on that one too.  :)  Soon I will post my assignments for that class.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pamela, I really like the design of this page. It's really clean and classic!

Have a great weekend!