Friday, August 29, 2008

KI Memories

So last night I gathered up all my KI Memories scrapbooking supplies.  Why would I do that?  Because they are having a design team call!  You can read the details here.  I really love KI Memories...I simply adore their lace cardstock, and they have a lot of fun embellishments too!  Anyways, so I couldn't pass this opportunity up.  I made three new  LO's last night and I plan to make a few more tonight.  I only have to submit two LO's, but I didn't want to just submit the first two that I made, I want to do several so I can pick my two favorites.  Here is what I did last night:



Let me know what you think.

Also, yesterday was the day I found out what the final challenge will be for Scrapbook, etc.'s Ultimate Summer Challenge.  We will be making an "all about me" 8 page mini album.  I am still thrilled to be able to participate in this.  They got the finalists pics and bios up, so stop by and check it out!  :)

9 comments:

Alex said...

These are fabulous pages Pamela - I just love them all!! Good luck on your dt call - you will do fine!! Can't wait to see your mini book!

Did you get the catty I sent you?

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Stacy said...

I love them all too! I need to grab some of these papers. They are gorgeous. Good luck!

Renee Lamb said...

wow - all 3 are fab-u-lous!!! LOVE the first one - my fave!!! good luck in this call - you are rockin' the KI!!

Jingle said...

Great layouts! I love the top one in particular! Such a neat design and great colors!

Sarah said...

Your LO's are awesome! I really like the back to school one. Great design and love the embellies and stitching.

Martha said...

That "joy" layout is fantastic....I wish you the best!!!

joybear said...

Love them! Good luck with both!

salme said...

Awesome layouts, Pamela! I just love them! Good luck!

Tracey Taylor said...

How in the world are you going to pick only two from these? Just gorgeous. I really like what you have done with the lace and colour blocking on the first. Best of luck to you.