Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I absolutely LOVE Rose Moka!!!

FINALLY, I have some new stuff to show you.  :)  The August kit from Coconut Scrapshop was filled with papers from Rose Moka.  If you have never seen her stuff you just have to check her out!  I love it!  I wish I had more.  You can find the August kit (and content list) in the store here.  Here is what I did with it (click on any of these to see them bigger):





And stay tuned to my blog...because not only will I start blogging more regularly again, but I have some awesome blog candy coming up (as well as a couple announcements).  :)  Thanks to those who haven't stopped reading because I wasn't posting regularly.  You guys rock.


12 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Excellent job on the kit, Pamela! I can't wait to hear your announcements!!
cheryl

Debee said...

Beautiful work, as always, Pamela!

Unknown said...

ohhh Ive never seen her line before. Seems bright and fun. I wanna see some more of it.
Thanks about my title. With the upcoming move I really should get some cleaning down.

Kos med papir og saks said...

Beautiful card and layouts.

have a nice week

Amy said...

Great layouts! I especially like the green and blue paper ~ I'm so partial to "boy" colors! :) LOL!

Jen Martakis said...

You did such a wonderful job with this kit. I have mine and just started playing with it. ;)

How are you feeling?

Jen Glover said...

I love your LO's ! Gorgeous! This paper is so vibrant, and your pictures just match perfectly! Can't wait to hear your announcements! hugs!

Rachelle said...

good to see you back. Hope you are starting to feel better.
Love all the layouts and cards. The overlays with the vintage chair, lamp, ect. is too cool.

Chris said...

Saw some great news online about you. Congrats! :)

Loving the new work!

Alex said...

Oooh, girl you ROCKED the kit - these are fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Stacy said...

I haven't seen that line either. It is gorgeous. Love your LOs!

TA Carbone said...

fantastic items and I wanted to congratulate you on becoming a member on Am I A Scrap Addicts DT with me

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com