Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cosmo Cricket Reveals


blog readability test


This is too funny! I saw this on a friends blog and had to see what it said about my own blog. :) But please don't stop reading the blog because you think you are not at a genius reading level...this is just silly. :)

Anyways, I have some reveals for you today from ScrapLovers. I got to work with the new "Mr. Campy" line from Cosmo Cricket. Fun stuff. Here's what I did:




You can find the "Mr. Campy" line in the store at ScrapLovers here.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

You are a genius, fantastic! LOL!

I love the cosmo cricket Mr. Campy line. I think it may be one of my favorite lines released at CHA. Ready for my family to go camping this fall so I can use it!

Chris said...

Cute LOs! I wish they'd come out with Mr. Campy before I did all of my Girl Scout camping LOs...

Unknown said...

I love your cloud, they are big right now. I got some my campy to, but I dont camp. I'm using in for my move pages.

Amy said...

Cute l/os! Don't you just love the Mr.Campy line???? I got some at CKC-VF but haven't had a chance to play with it yet.