Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My July Coco'nutty Creations

Here's what I did so far with my July kit from the Coconut ScrapShop:







And I am working on this cool mini book with the July kit too. I will post that when I am done. Isn't this kit cool! It was designed by Alexandra Hobson. It is filled with goodies. Guess who is designing next month's kit...me! Yep...I had fun picking it all out. It will feature this new line that is just AWESOME and some of my favorites too.

And, I am sure you are wondering about what happened with the last challenge from Scrapbooks, etc. Did I win? Well...it looks like it...I am not sure that it is completely over yet, but I am ahead by 67 votes! :) Thank you SO MUCH for everyone who voted for me...you guys are AWESOME!!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

I LOVE the first LO, totally!

Meg Giroux said...

Congrats on the win Pamela! I love this new kit for July too, I havent started playing yet but I will be this w/end.
Your layouts came out fabulous...cool idea with the buttons in the arrow!
Can't wait to see August's kit!

Stacy said...

I love how you filled the arrow with buttons. Fantastic!

scrappyhappy08 said...

Great layouts...love the card and the one with the buttons!!