Friday, July 4, 2008

Come play with me!

So I just got back from a fun filled mini vacation...had a blast.  But I see that I am 20 votes behind on the Scrapbooks Etc challenge...so please remember to vote for me!  :)  Scroll down or click here.

Now here are some challenges that I have issued on sites...I would love to have you come play along.  I posted a new sketch at the Coconut ScrapShop.  You can view it and play along here.  There is a RAK involved.  :)  Here is what I did with the sketch:


And then over at ScrapLovers I issued a journaling challenge: to make a page about something you hate to do (it is part of who you are).  Play along here.  This is what I did for that:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just voted and you were only 3 behind. Does only 1 player move on this round.

Alex said...

I voted and you were ahead - whoohooo!!!!! Love your sample pages Pamela, they ROCK girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tabitha said...

i voted for you! love your layouts girlie!

Christina Carnoy said...

gorgeous projects! I voted for you, and...

I gave you an award, better come check it out on my blog!!!

www.christinawitkowski.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

I've been voting for you! Good luck.