Wednesday, July 2, 2008

3rd time a charm???

So, got third place AGAIN in the 2nd challenge of the Ultimate Summer Challenge...BUT...

I made the ten finalists for the third challenge!!!  Yeah!!!  So, again, I need your votes.  And I feel bad because I keep asking you to do this, but man...I really want to win this...it's like I keep getting really excited, have hope, then see hope slipping away...

So PLEASE....go here and vote for my layout.  YOU CAN VOTE DAILY UNTIL JULY 9th!!!  This is my layout:

The challenge was to embellish your page by using altered embellishments or making embellishments into something new.  I sanded the buttons and then made them into shapes (tree, flowers) then topped with a little paint.  On the side I used those old circular paper clips to border and then I cut half of them off to make it look like a scalloped border.  :)

Please pass on the word to anybody you know who you think may like this LO.  :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you did the button flowers. Very creative.

Joni

Unknown said...

I love it! Girl, you're on fire!! ;) Got my vote!!

Chris said...

I love this LO Pamela! May have to lift some ideas from it!

Jen Martakis said...

Wow Pamela! This is absolutely awesome! How stinkin' creative are you!!! Good luck girl! (and I love that song...it's been on my blog forever and I just can't seem to find anything else I'd rather have.)

Chris said...

Pamela - I just wanted to say that I was inspired by what you did with those buttons that today I lifted it (yes, it's been posted on my blog)! Couldn't help it, lol. :)

Tina Mayo said...

very very cute LO, I love that Tree! I voted for ya, and thanks for the comments on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Love how you featured those fun buttons ... great layout.

Meg Giroux said...

Good luck Pamela! Love this layout, you are doing an awesome job. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
I added you to my favorite blogs cause I enjoy your site.
Have a great w/end!

Jess said...

Very cute! I voted and will try to remember to go back. Good luck!

Tracey Taylor said...

Oh my, this is absolutely wonderful!!! Pat yourself on the back and best of luck!

TanishaRenee said...

WOW- you really did an amazing job with those embellies!! I think this has to be my all time fave Pamela LO! WTG- off to vote!