Friday, May 16, 2008

More Digital

** I will do the drawing for the Rusty Pickle kit tonight, so if you haven't had time to do it yet...there is still time.  :)  **

Here is my work from week 2 of the Jessica Sprague "Up and Running with Photoshop" class.




Credits on 2nd LO (first LO is all Jessica Sprague):
White paper and stitching--Amy Teets; Borders, Gaffer tape, Cardboard elements, and Stamped Moments brush--Katie Pertiet; journaling tag--Jennifer Pebbles; Star and Circles brushes--Rhonna Farrer. Fonts: Cracked (title) and CK Weez Bold (journaling).


2 comments:

Veronica said...

Don't you just LOVE that button?! I need to make a "cheat sheet" just to remember! I can't keep going back, well I can, but really.
I've been posting on CKMB and my blog. This class is going so fast! I'm afraid it'll be over too soon. Guess I'll have to take the next one! See ya on the board!
Great job by the way!

Jessica said...

Beautiful! I LOVE your 2nd layout - the angles of the pics and the whitespace are awesome! Thanks for taking a chance on the class! Have a great night!