Monday, May 5, 2008

Creative Adventures Album

So I was SUPER busy this past weekend.  But I managed to do Erin's Creative Adventures "class" online at Creating Keepsakes for National Scrapbook Day.  I did it LATE on Saturday evening.  :)  But I had been following along all week.  It was so fun.  The project was a mystery, so on the first day we were told to pick out a ribbon that we liked, and our whole project would feature the ribbon. Then she told us we needed to go buy black illustration board and black duct tape.  I went and did it.  Then it was time to buy cardstock and patterned paper that matched the ribbon we had picked out.  It really was so fun, we had no idea what we were making.  I am thinking that this would be a fun thing to do on my blog or on one of the boards I am on.  :)  Anways, here is what my final project looks like:


{Click on photos to view them bigger. } 




I followed the same theme.  Erin's was Then, Now, and Next...an album of "Me."  I did the Past, Present, and Future "Me".  I did it a little different though, in that I made it more of a journal, with less focus on photos and more on where I have been, where I am, and where I am going along the concept of "me." Other pages included journaling on religion, money, parenting skills, and personal views.

I put the date on the back.  I think I may add a current photo of me right above the date.   I am really happy with the way this project turned out.  

To see Erin's project, the instructions and the videos, visit her blog.  It was fun...you should do it too.  :)

2 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Totally adorable!!!! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Pamela, your album came out gorgeous! I'm going to have to give this one a shot sometime.