Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cards :)

Just realized that I never posted my cards that I did at the beginning of the month when  I did the card workshop at my church.  Here they are: 



This one is hard to see because the actual card is white.  Sorry.  I should have outlined it or something.  Also, the design is not my own.  I came across a card like this a while back online and copied it into my idea folder...but neglected to save the info so I could give credit to the appropriate person for the design...so sorry!  


Such a simple card, but people really enjoyed this one.  :)  



So sorry for the poor quality on this one.  I just scanned it, but because of the 3'd-ness...it didn't scan well.  I should have just took a picture.  Oh well.  :)  Anyways, it was a fun workshop with great response.  Our next one won't be until we do Christmas cards.  

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

I am partial to the first one since you sent it to me
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! love the pp on the star one!! Allie in Alaska

Christina Carnoy said...

very cute cards!!!