Monday, May 26, 2008

All the Buzz

Have you heard the buzz about the Black Market Paper Society?  It's a new company....they were at the last CHA...their papers are GORGEOUS!!!  But just try and google them, you won't find much.  They don't have a website because they are trying to create a buzz...a story about their stuff...the appearance of a product on the "black market."   It's crazy!  I don't know of any other scrapbooking company that has done something like this.  The plan is to not advertise???  Doesn't that sound a bit crazy.  Yet it seems to be working.  I have seen two threads now over at 2peas talking about it and wondering where to buy it.  What do you think?  Good idea?  Bad idea?  Genius?  Are you intrigued?

{Want to know where to get some?  I know} 

5 comments:

iris said...

Pamela you are such a tease! :) I WANT TO KNOW! LOL!! Hey your cards are so cute and your digi pages rock too!

Debee said...

hehehehe, I followed a hunch (and one of your links in the sidebar) and found some of their paper! It looks gorgeous! I want some -- but already spent too much, so will have to wait a couple weeks...

p.s. I also found it in a google search -- but had to add the word 'scrapbook' after "Black Market Paper Society".

The first hit was kinda interesting...

;)

Debee said...

p.p.s. their non-advertising scheme does seem to be working for them! LOL Having such a beautiful product is sure to add to the buzz! I honestly can't wait to get my hands on a couple sheets.

Unknown said...

I'm definitely intrigued....hmmmmm. ;)

Kimmie said...

great idea because you just advertised for them for free