I have mentioned this before, but I have a very supportive husband...he doesn't give me a hard time about scrapbooking at all. He really is awesome. Anybody else got an awesome, supportive husband...give him a shout out in the comment section. :) Anyways, so in honor of my husband...here is a LO:
I actually included it in my HOF entry, under the favorites assignment. There is quite a lot going on in this page. Not exactly my typical work, but I do love all the details.
- He doesn’t mind being called “DH”
- He gives honest feedback
- He takes time to look at your work
- When guests arrive at the house, he proudly gets out your scrapbooks
- He knows exactly what “SOY” and “HOF” are
- When CK calls, he calls his mother
- He knows exactly how much money you have spent on scrapbooking supplies
and the #1 sign:
- He doesn’t comment on the pile of laundry, despite the fact that he knows how much time you’ve spent scrapbooking.
Journaling on circle reads:
DH=Dear Husband (I learned this on the CK Message Board, CK=Creating Keepsakes (magazine), SOY=Scrapbooker of the Year, HOF= Hall of Fame (these are CK’s two biggest contests), LO=layout, SB=Scrapbook, pp=patterned paper, CS=Cardstock, WTG=Way to Go! TLF=Thanks for looking :) LOL
- Cardstock—Stampin’ Up!
- Patterned Paper—Basic Grey, Rusty Pickle, Mustard Moon, Stampin’ Up!
- Stamps—ART Warehouse, Limited Edition
- Paint—Making Memories
- Hambly Overlays
- Chipboard stars—Rusty Pickle
- Computer Fonts—Elephant (the numbers), Dirty Ego (Dirty ego--journaling list), CK Man’s Print (journaling on circle), CK Melton (title), Anklepants (on photo)
- Letters—Part of the Boys will be Boys kit by Rhonna Farrer, downloaded at www.twopeasinabucket.com
- Markers—Stampin’ Up!
- Computer Software Program—Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10
- Brads—Making Memories
- Embroidery Thread—DMC