Wednesday, April 2, 2008

One last LO...and a letter

Ok, here is my last LO for the April kit from Coconut ScrapShop.  (But I still have lots left, and I make some cards or something).  It is much more simple than the others.

And here is what I did with the awesome dome ring.  I have to apologize though because I just could not get any decent pictures.  I wrapped a letter inside the ring to give away.  You could do this with invitations, letters, flowers, whatever you want.

The ring itself, I painted pink (just the inside of the ring) and put a green flower rub-on on top.  Here's a close up of the ring, but again, the picture is really bad...sorry.


Raquites said...

love what you did with the ring!

Chrispea said...

Hey, your layout was picked over at the Pub on 2Ps....

the fifth comment down!!


Pillowgirl said...

I love what you did with the ring, what a creative and unique way to make a letter look sensational.

Thanks for sharing how you did it!

Niki said...

Wonderful work Pamela! Looks like you are enjoying your kits!!