Here is yet another HOF layout. It was for the last assignment, which was just to include 4 of your "favorites" that have never been seen. So, this is one of my favorites. :)
* People using stitching guides for stitching on their pages is very popular…but I say—why buy those when you can use a stamp. I stamped my flowers and then stitched right on top of them. When I add stitching to my page, I always poke my holes first, it makes it a lot easier. And then for the stitching you see here, I did backstiching, which means that I brought my thread through a hole (back to front) and then went through the previous hole. On the back, I then advanced to second hole and came through and stitched through the previous hole again. That probably makes no sense at all, but I had someone ask me a question on how to backstitch so I was tring to explain. :) Maybe I will have to put together a visual tutorial.
- Patterned Paper—Fancy Pants, Basic Grey
- Stamps—Fancy Pants (flowers and frame), Stampin’ Up! (small letters—“love”)
- Letter Stickers—Marcella by K
- Hardware—Stampin’ Up!
- Pens—Stampin’ Up!
- Computer Software Program—Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10
- Computer Font—CK Vegas Nights
- Embroidery Thread—DMC
These ladies are the most kind and loving women I have ever met. They love like nobody else, they support their family and especially their husbands. They have spent countless hours serving their church and displaying the love of God. Everybody they know KNOWS that they genuinely care about them. These are my role models. No matter how times are, I want to be like them…because they are Christ-like!