Ok, first of all, don't forget about my blog candy, which is still going...you can scroll down or click here to see it.
Second, what is up with blogger lately? Is anybody else having problems with it? I have the hardest time getting it to load pictures...it seems to be hit or miss. It is just not working well for me and I have been getting frustrated. Anybody else in the same boat?
Thirdly, my actual post. :) Here is my LO for the Photo Extraordinaire assignment. It is a two-page spread, which I really don't do anymore. It is very simple, but I really wanted to highlight the photos.
- Patterned Paper—Cosmo Cricket (green), Basic Grey (gray)
- Cardstock-- Stampin’ Up! (craft colored cardstock…main cardstock)
- Stamps—Creative Imaginations (circles with dots—on white cs), Stampin up (circles on bottom of craft cardstock and the letters in “break”), and Fancy Pants (journaling lines on frame)
- Paint—Making Memories
- Computer Software Program—Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10
- Frame—Rhonna Farrer, downloaded at www.twopeasinabucket.com
- Chipboard—Fancy Pants
- Font—Baskerville Old Face
- Brad—Making Memories
- Embroidery Thread--DMC
Kelby has learned how to manipulate me. He knows that I am not an outdoorsy girl. He knows I don’t typically enjoy hikes. But he also knows just what to say. Six words…that is all. “You can take lots of pictures.” And I go.