Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yeah!!!

Yeah!!! I have borrowed a camera so I can take pictures of my pages for my blog! But an even bigger "yeah" is that I ordered my new camera today...can't wait to get it! The camera I ordered is a Canon EOS 40D 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera. I am SO excited!!!

Here are a few pages that I have done recently for challenges over at ScrapLovers:


This one was for the first Scrap Around the World challenge. We had to use hearts and use at least one foreign word on the page. :) I made a list of foreign words. :)


This one is for a challenge that I issued there. The challenge is to take an entry straight from your blog or journal and put it on your page. Mine, obviously was taken from my blog. :) Come play along here.


And this one was for a sketch challenge that we had at the SAW kickoff crop. :)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Amanda L. said...

I love all of these...great layouts!