I am not sure that I like this whole tagging thing...does it ever end? :) I have been tagged again! This time I have been tagged by Christine (aka Chrispea). So now I have to tell you 7 interesting things about me...
1. I graduated with a degree in social work. I used to do intensive behavioral intervention with kids, and then I went on to manage a homeless shelter. I LOVED doing the homeless shelter, and used to dream of opening my own homeless shelter.
2. I also have dreamt of becoming an author...writing fiction. I currently have several "novels" in process as well as recorded stories of my life.
3. I still have all my letters from friends in my childhood years and teen years...and I also have a notebook full of poetry that I wrote during those times.
4. I have photoshop CS2, but rarely use it because I haven't taken the time to figure it out...I actually just use another program that I have that I know how to use (Digital Image Suite 10). I really need to learn to use my photoshop.
5. I loved my math classes in high school.
6. I am geographically challenged and directionally impaired.
7. I absolutely LOVE to play games. My family tries to get together every Sunday and play games.
Ok...there you have it.
So, I have no new layouts to share, since I am frantically trying to finish my HOF stuff, but I will share a picture. It's the most recent picture I have of me...not my favorite pic but it is me in my new glasses. I played around and totally changed the background. What do you think?