Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A MESS!

Ever do a page and find that you just don't like it at all? Well I have...and I just did. My day 8 layout did not turn out as I had hoped. To me, it just looks like a big mess...very disorganized. Not my favorite layout at all. But I think maybe I a weird or something. The page that I like the least for what I have done...received the most comments on it. People emailed me telling me how much they liked it? What? I am so confused. Here's the mess I called my 8th page:

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's such a fun page! Aren't we alway more critical of ourselves? Have fun with the LOAD!!!

Stephanie said...

Nope, love the page and really love the swirl/tail and the stitching. Your'e going to have to keep posting them like them or not...we enjoy them!

flynn family said...

Hi Pamela. I am also entering the hof contest, but more for motivation to get some cute pages done than ever having a prayer of winning. Your pages look great--I love your page a day posts!